[TriLUG] OT: Flash web developers? (Crist?bal Palmer)

John Brier johnbrier at gmail.com
Tue May 4 13:30:04 EDT 2010

> Message: 6
> Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 22:09:55 -0400
> From: Crist?bal Palmer <cmp at cmpalmer.org>
> Subject: Re: [TriLUG] OT: Flash web developers?
> To: Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion <trilug at trilug.org>
>
> Here are some designers in the RDU area:
>
> http://sortfolio.com/chapel-hill-nc/3000-under
> http://sortfolio.com/durham-nc/3000-to-10000
> http://sortfolio.com/raleigh-nc/3000-under
> http://sortfolio.com/raleigh-durham-nc/3000-under

> Commentary below.

I will pass along the links you provided.

You make excellent points about why not to use flash. I knew about
some of them, and some I didn't. I don't like flash either, and I am
not sure of all the reasons they want flash, I think a pretty intro is
something they want.. but I am going to pass along your commentary
verbatim to my friend. Perhaps he will share that with his friend and
maybe they can reconsider using flash.

Thanks for the links and reasonable commentary.

JB