[TriLUG] [TriLUG-announce] May meeting: Puppetize It!

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Fri May 7 11:29:28 EDT 2010

Hello TriLUGgers,

Our May meeting is almost upon us!  Mike Seda of Seda Systems, Inc. has
offered to present us Puppet, an Open Source Data Center Automation and
Configuration Management framework.

In his presentation, he'll demonstrate the value in "Puppetizing" both
system and application tasks that were originally performed only
by hand and/or home-grown scripts.

Sounds like automation by Shakespeare.  I wonder if it uses this
language: http://shakespearelang.sourceforge.net/report/shakespeare/ :-)

As usual, check the wiki for pertinent information

http://trilug.org/wiki/Meetings_Schedule
 -> "Puppetize It!"

Hope to see you on May 13th (Thursday) at 7pm!  Red Hat HQ.  Woot woot!

Kevin