[TriLUG] nominations

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Wed May 12 10:16:43 EDT 2010

I will not be at the May meeting... I have a date with the Space Shuttle.
I called NASA and asked if they would move the launch date for me.  But
they never returned my call.  Phooey.

Even though I won't be there on Thursday, I *am* running for SC again.
And I also have a few nominations:

David Stillman
Jym Williams-Zavada
Jeff Shornick
Bill Farrow

I don't want to imply that I am endorsing a ticket of "me + these 4 guys".
I am just trying to make sure that we have more than 5 candidates, and
these are all great guys... and not a one of them knew I was going to
spotlight them today.

I'd also like to endorse Cristóbal Palmer, who has done a lot more this
year than teach me where my ó key is.

And I'd like to thank Kevin Hunter, who is not re-running.  He thinks that
graduate school is somehow more important than playing LUG Czar.  He
really pitched in this year when I needed it.

Happy voting!

Alan Porter
2009-2010 SC chair

.