[TriLUG] FS: Ultra X3 600Watt power supply plus sh*tton of cables

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Mon May 17 18:54:02 EDT 2010

I've got a 600w Ultra brand power supply. It's all black and shiny! Still
under factory warranty as far as I can tell, it's about 1.5 to 2 years old.

This uses the Xconnect cable system so you can hook up just the cables you
need. And I got a ton of those! They are neon green and orange in color.

Asking for $40 for the whole shebang. The power supply originally cost me
$80 or so by itself.

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #