[TriLUG] exchange replacement

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Thu May 20 10:36:57 EDT 2010

I use GMail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, and "Remember The Milk" for all
of the above.
My desktop/laptop has Thunderbird in case I feel like using it, but hardly
ever do.
Between the Google apps and my Blackberry I'm always connected, my multiple
calendars are available, and every conceivable reminder (via filtering) is
possible.

Probably not what you were looking for.