[TriLUG] exchange replacement

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Thu May 20 11:15:08 EDT 2010

response to multiple comments:
the iphone is only online if you have wifi or cellular reception. One of my
contracts has me in a building where I have no wifi and the cell reception
is quite sketchy. This give me an absolute requirement of offline
appointment notifications.

the cloud-based suggestion is cool. much of my work for clients is
cloud-based. I may migrate my buisness operations there at some point.

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Glenn Hennessee <glenn.hennessee at gmail.com