[TriLUG] m0n0wall hardware - WDL Systems

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Mon May 31 10:09:16 EDT 2010

On May 28, 2010, at 4:16 PM, Alan Porter wrote:

> WDL systems does not actually have a store in Pittsboro.  They
> usually mail their orders out.  I asked about picking something
> up in person one time, and they seemed pretty surprised by that.

Our offices are in the same building, so if you really need to pick something up I'm sure I can help make that happen, but yes, WDL is mainly mail order.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C