[TriLUG] Great Opportunity in Fayetteville

Rick Keville rickkeville at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 21:31:08 EDT 2010

Hello, members of the linux users group, we have several Linux Systems Administration positions available with Data Tactics in Fayetteville, North Carolina.  All the positions require an active TS/SCI.  I have attached some info below about who we are.  Our wages are extremely competitive, and our benefits are exceptional. We will also pay for relocation.  If you’re interested, or know anyone else who might be interested,  please feel free to email me or call me @ 434-202-8724.
Thank you,
Rick

Data Tactics Corporation (DTC) is a leading provider in the fields of Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security, Engineering, Storage/Data Management, Software Development and Systems Integration, and Operations & Maintenance.  Our Subject Matter Experts are qualified to identify, resolve and support a myriad of complex data, storage, and systems problems. We are committed to maintaining current, practical and relevant expertise on all industry recognized best practices in our field of specialty.

Data Tactics is instrumental in providing the mission critical personnel responsible for back-up brain implementation, database architecture implementation and maintenance, and field service representation support of the crypto and communications configuration of the tunneling package.

To find out more about Data Tactics Corporation, please go to: www.data-tactics.com