[TriLUG] TriJVM Hack Night tonight at Panera @ Southpoint

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Jun 17 14:35:08 EDT 2010

Hi Phil,
     I can't attend, as I have to be here for a call from my wife in
England. But it just dawned on me that your informal group might be
interested in playing with a SunSPOT Java-based microcontroller
development kit. Details at sunspotworld.com. TriJUG got one for free
and I've been looking for somebody to loan them to where they wouldn't
be paperweights, furniture levelers, etc. :-)

-Pete