[TriLUG] Free TechShop membership (and classes) up for grabs!

Jeff Schornick jeff at schornick.org
Wed Jul 7 01:26:43 EDT 2010

After closer inspection, there is apparently an expiration date on the
TechShop(*) gift certificate we put up as one of the prizes for
TriLUG's recent lightning talks.  As the top winners were already
members, it went unclaimed that day.  In hopes that a perfectly good
prize not go to waste, we'll try this again...

If you would like to win a one month paid-in-full membership to
TechShop, including two free classes to get you started, reply to me
personally off list.  All I ask is that you include a short
description of a project you would work on at TechShop that also
involves Linux or open source software/hardware.  The other minor
stipulation is that you honestly expect to redeem the gift certificate
before it expires on August 10th.  Easy!

I'll gather all the qualifying submissions and announce a (random)
winner at Thursday's meeting.  Be there to claim your prize!

   - Jeff

(*) http://techshoprdu.com