[TriLUG] Need Used Laptop Batteries

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Thu Jul 8 15:21:44 EDT 2010

Folks,

A friend seems to be having touble posting to the group, so he asked me to forward this to you.

Thanks,
Brian

----- Forwarded message from gigaFusion at earthlink.net -----

Dear TriLUG,

I have a project with technical requirements which are ideally filled by the individual cells inside Laptop Batteries. They don't need to be new, used batteries are fine.  If you have any old laptop batteries you are not using, I would like to have them.  Batteries and cells which cannot be used will be recycled properly.  Please donate them to me!

Thanks,
Steve
gigafusion at earthlink dot net

Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
-- Albert Einstein