[TriLUG] Fw: Spoofing Server to Server Communication: How You Can Prevent It

gigaFusion at earthlink.net gigaFusion at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 17 15:54:49 EDT 2010

TechRepublic WebcastThought this would be of interest.

Regards,
Steve
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same
level of thinking we were at when we created them. We shall
require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to
survive. - Albert Einstein (1879-1955) Nobel Laureate, leading
Scientific Thinker, and Activist for international peace