[TriLUG] Need CAT5 or CAT5E -where to find least expensive locally?

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 20 14:58:41 EDT 2010

On 07/20/2010 02:36 PM, James Jones wrote:
> All,
>
> Where can I get a spool of 250 feet locally? ( least expensive )
>
> Thanks for any help.

All of these places sell bulk ethernet cable:

http://stayonline.com
http://intrex.com
http://trianglecables.com

Intrex is probably the easiest of the 3 for buying locally.  Stay Online
will let you do it, but you have to fill out a web order first.

I'm not sure whether Triangle Cables has a store front at all, but
they're located in Apex.  Does anyone know?

Good luck,

     Scott