[TriLUG] web window size

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Tue Jul 20 15:41:37 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 02:25:37PM -0400, Glenn Hennessee wrote:
> I truly despise that as well.
> glenn
>

> On 07/20/2010 02:03 PM, David M. wrote:
>> If a website I visit resizes my browser window I get annoyed. That said, I'm
>> not sure what the full purpose of the site is but using divs and CSS are
>> likely a good path.

I'm not really trying to resize the window, but to make the content fit the window that the browser insists on using.

As I've said elsewhere, at least a couple of the mobile browsers that I have encountered insist on rendering this very small page even smaller, so that my 12pt text is almost invisible.  There is just a bit of scribbling in the top left corner of the browser window, whether portrait or landscape.