[TriLUG] OT: Doing a Database Survey for class.

Adam Jennings agjennings at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 01:34:29 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am taking a class on databases this summer and I am trying to get a feel
for the different databases in production around the Triangle.

Would anyone be willing to fill out an 11 or 12 question survey that I can
use in my paper to discuss the databases found in the Triangle?

As long as you work around the databases at your place of employment, you
can probably answer these questions.  No need to be the head database
administrator.

I have the survey in .doc format, but if you want in another format, please
let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Adam Jennings
(910) 783-4323