[TriLUG] OT: Doing a Database Survey for class.

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Tue Jul 27 07:40:03 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 1:34 AM, Adam Jennings <agjennings at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have the survey in .doc format, but if you want in another format, please
> let me know.

I'm happy to take your survey if you pass it along, but I suggest that
if you would like to do this again in the future, you go down one of
several roads:

Open Source, with hosted options: LimeSurvey
Commercial, used by social science researchers at UNC: Qualtrics
Commercial with very limited free version: SurveyMonkey

It is very much worth the time and effort to get to know one of these
tools and the survey methods that make them powerful.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
ibiblio.org systems