[TriLUG] need a home phone

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:15:11 EDT 2010

I get a discount to use Vonage. These others are great, and if and
when I need to change, I know I have more options.
This will be used for work-from-home-office calls only, domestic and
international, etc. The gear I need has to be
reliable and sound great too. It's been so long since I bought a phone
for the house (2001?), I had no idea what to look
for. Thanks for all of the suggestions thus far.