[TriLUG] Red Hat, GNOME, and Canonical, oh my

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 09:53:54 EDT 2010

Linux User Group - Using what works and sharing the information.
That's better than any tribe.  :)

Tribalism:
1 : tribal consciousness and loyalty; especially : exaltation of the
tribe above other groups
2 : strong in-group loyalty

Redmond and Cupertino come to mind. For some reason, so does Starbucks.