[TriLUG] question about ytalk

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:16:42 EDT 2010

Hey Jym,

I was kind of afraid the answer would be "open the code and poke around" ..
not that I'm averse to doing such things... but I am distinctly out of
practice in that area (from shame! I used to love coding, and now can barely
stand it... guess that's what cruddy professors do to you in college... but
I digress).

What I've been doing is starting a screen session per person I want to talk
to, and them doing the same, then starting ytalk in the screen session so we
can come back to it later. The only reason to want the comm side-by-side is
that a typical line back and forth is only a few words, and there's alot fo
wasted space on the screen when it's over-under.

-Warren