[TriLUG] [OT] Anyone know about the Lenovo S-10 with built-in 3G?

Heath Roberts htroberts at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:55:31 EDT 2010

I'm looking for a netbook. I've always been partial to Thinkpads, so I've
been looking at the S-10. I've seen some indirect references to a model with
integrated support for (AT&T) 3G broadband, but it doesn't seem to be
readily available, and it's not clear whether the 3G modem can be
retrofitted.

Is there anyone on the list with enough knowledge of the S-10 product line
to tell me about the integrated broadband?

I'm not sure this will be interesting to the list at large, so please reply
directly.

--
Heath Roberts
htroberts at gmail.com