[TriLUG] whitelist phone?

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 21 13:28:02 EDT 2010

Living below the poverty line, I have a bare bones wireline service (no
callerid) so I screen through that old device called an answering machine.
Have you put your number on the national Donot call registry?
During the worst of it I had the invalid number tri-tone appended on my
answering machine message.
One month of this cleared out the worst of the "offenders".

73,
Neil, WA4AZL