[TriLUG] whitelist phone?

WA Brown brownwa at ftc-i.net
Tue Sep 21 13:56:00 EDT 2010

LOL!! I don't want to give Google any more!!!
I have a landline with the local phone company. They don't have a whitelist
feature. They have a 20 number blacklist. That only works for a little
while. There is one number that it wont block at all!. I am looking for
something to use with my landline. It could be a phone with the feature or a
separate caller id box. If your number is not in the list, then my phone
wont ring.

WA Brown