[TriLUG] [Hiring] Looking for a PHP programmer

erik at underhanded.org erik at underhanded.org
Mon Oct 4 11:22:34 EDT 2010

Howdy TriLUGgers!

My company, which is based in Durham and is primarily involved with
producing http://www.escapistmagazine.com/ - is looking for a new PHP
dev lead.  We're a relatively small team of 5 coders and myself (I run
the servers, and am more of a Perl monkey)

The job would require working in our office (currently near 54 and 55 on
Meridian Parkway), likely to be moving to a location downtown before the
end of the year.  We have a fairly relaxed company culture inhabited
by about 30 people, and have been going strong for almost 10 years now.

If this sounds interesting, check out the rest of the details on our job
posting here:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103883-Know-PHP-Were-Hiring

Thanks for your attention, and may the source be with you. ;)

ICQ: 116080581 | Jabber: azhrarn at underhanded.org
AIM/Y!: AzhrarnLOD | IRC: Azhrarn @ irc.chatspike.net
( Vim, Tabs, BSD Braces, Debian, and Perl )