[TriLUG] Dual-boot

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 05:02:31 EDT 2010

With the virtualization extensions on the current batch of processors
from Intel and AMD, and a hypervisor that takes advantage, it's
actually pretty responsive.  I wouldn't do heavy number crunching in a
VM, but to run QA, or experiment with alternate OS, it works great.

Joseph

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com