[TriLUG] free laptops

Matt Fields fields.emmett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:54:10 EDT 2010

Hi Stan,

I'm interested in the laptops you were offering up.
I could use either one for a little webcam monitor or DVD/video player for my
elderly stay-at-home dad. If they're already taken by someone who can better
use them then no worries, but thought it would be worth to ask if they're
snapped up yet.

Thanks for sharing!
- Matt Fields
fields.emmett at gmail.com