[TriLUG] OT: Earthlink and ISPs

Jeffrey Macko jmacko at macko.net
Tue Nov 30 09:34:35 EST 2010

We've got clear running as a backup route for our corporate office.  It basically underperforms.  1-3 Mb/sec and according to Nagios, it goes down multiple times each week.  And, they too use Time Warner's network for backhaul from the tower.

As soon as the contract expires, we're dumping it.

--Jeffrey