[TriLUG] replace laptop graphics card

Stephen Bryant stephen at stephenbryant.net
Wed Dec 8 13:48:03 EST 2010

Does this laptop have a replaceable graphics module? I did some searching
around but couldn't find any indication that it did. In any case, I've
always had the best experience with nVidia chips myself, using the
proprietary drivers. You may have seen this already, but these folks seem to
have solved a similar problem:

Stephen Bryant