[TriLUG] redundant job postings

Ryan Leathers rleathers at americanri.com
Thu Dec 9 10:01:23 EST 2010

Over the years I have posted to this forum as a hiring manager for open
positions in my organization.  I've lost count now, but I'm sure I have
easily hired over a dozen TriLUG members in the past 8 years to do work
as Linux sysadmins or software developers using open source, the most
recent being this past Tuesday.  This has been a very good way to find
well qualified candidates for real Linux/FOSS related jobs.

I don't have anything to say about links to craigslist. I just want to
say thanks to the TriLUG membership for allowing me to be part of this
community, and for the opportunity to both benefit and to give back by
matching good jobs with good folks.  Please let this continue.

Ryan