[TriLUG] redundant job postings

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Thu Dec 9 10:33:51 EST 2010

Since becoming a member, I have received a lot of help, both
professionally and personally from Trilug.  I am fine with the 'have a job
/ need a job' postings from both the individual and company as this may be
the type of help that our members require.  I view these posts in the same
manner as the active topic threads that are not of immediate interest and
I simply either delete or archive them.  They don't offend me like
traditional SPAM does and it takes a matter of seconds to file them.

Where I would draw the line and I imagine that others would too, is where
the mailing list becomes an abused tool by the less reputable recruiters
that are simply whoring after bodies.  So far, this list has done a good
job of avoiding that.