[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Zaurus Sl-5500 for cheap

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Dec 14 07:54:52 EST 2010

  Hey guys,
  I am going to post this on the "list.org" but wanted to offer it to
TriLUG first. I have a Zaurus SL-5500 that is cluttering up my closet. I
have the original box, all docs, the original CD, as well as a
collection of software for it. Also the CF camera option (1MP). I was
using it with M$ Outlook on XP, as well as Evolution under Fedora for
cal/address, sync.  Just don't need it anymore.

I'm going to ask a whopping $50.00 on the "list.org" but I'm offering to
any TriLUGger that would be interested in this Linux PDA $35.00 for the
whole sha-bang.

-Roy

Roy Vestal
http://rpp.linuxmaniac.net