[TriLUG] Job: 3-4 Month Contract Linux Systems Administrator

Kelly Jenne kjenne at apexsystemsinc.com
Wed Dec 15 14:24:22 EST 2010

Hello!

I am currently recruiting for a 3-4 month Linux Systems Administration Position.  We have interview times tomorrow!  If you are interested, please send your Word Resume to kjenne at apexsystemsinc.com.

Job Description:

This candidate must have low level linux operating system experience. When they hear kernel hacking, they should not think corn! The ability to take an existing linux distribution and tailor it to function very specifically on a specific piece of hardware is needed. It is not expected that custom kernel modules would be needed, however the ability to compile a very specific set of kernel modules should be a must. Shell scripting and general linux customization skills will be necessary. This candidate would be working along side a small agile development team on a new broadband service for a large Telecommunications provider.

Kelly Jenne

Senior Professional Recruiter

APEX Systems, Inc.
5430 Wade Park Blvd., Suite 302

Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

919-836-1234

Toll Free: 800-552-5090

Fax: 919-882-8589

kjenne at apexsystemsinc.com

www.apexsystemsinc.com

Please visit my Relay for Life page for information on Apex's philanthropy, the American Cancer Society.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/kellyjenne