[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Online Training and Certs

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Jan 10 23:26:09 EST 2011

  Hey all,
  I'm in the need to get some Certs for work. I wanted to get opinions
on what folks use/have used to do online training. I don't have time to
go to a classroom unfortunately. The training needs include *cough* M$
products *cough* but is not limited to this.

TIA,
-Roy

Roy Vestal
http://rpp.linuxmaniac.net