[TriLUG] help?!?

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 12 21:09:48 EST 2011

I'm happy to help. I've been programming in Python for about a decade, and I love the language. Feel free to email me with any questions or programming bits that aren't working - or that you want to work. Most likely I'll point you to one of the Python tutorials and highlight the topics that you need to read.

Jon Carnes