[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Online Training and Certs

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Thu Jan 13 14:55:59 EST 2011

Ryan Leathers wrote:
 > MS exams are notorious for questions which you'll get
 > wrong unless you understand "the Microsoft way" of thinking.
 >  ... once you have learned "the Microsoft way" you'll
 > be able to guess the correct answer to all of the seemingly
 > subjective questions.

I think it would be pretty cool to see a one-hour summary
presentation on "Windows Networking for Linux People",
where they explain stuff like authentication, Windows domains,
and all of the other arcane stuff that I have observed, but never
really understood.

Does such an intro exist?  Is this something that the LUG would
be interested in as well?

Alan

.