[TriLUG] looking for resume writer/improver

Michael Kimsal mgkimsal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 09:29:15 EST 2011

There's a pragpress book "Land the Tech Job You Want" (IIRC) -
http://pragprog.com/news/land-the-tech-job-you-love-practical-programming-in-print-podcasts-
which may be useful to you (and others) as well.  My one critique of
the
book is that it's from one person's viewpoint, and didn't offer multiple
views on the same situation (again, IIRC - been awhile since I looked at
it).