[TriLUG] PHP and Perl books and perhaps some MySQL books

Martin Streicher martin.streicher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:22:42 EST 2011

I am preparing to move and have a good deal of PHP, Perl, and some MySQL books that I no longer use since I focus on Ruby coding now.

I am going to recycle the books unless someone would like to give the tomes a new home.

The books come from O'Reilly, APress, AW, and others; most have publication dates prior to 2008.

I am also happy to give them to a library or coworking space, if that is helpful.

Drop me a line. Bring a box or three and the books are yours.

Martin