[TriLUG] Upcoming vote on TriLUG non-profit status

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Mon Jan 31 12:30:48 EST 2011

Hey Tri-lugers,
The TriLUG steering committee has informed us that there will be a
vote at the February meeting on whether to keep or drop our non-profit
corporation status. If anyone has any questions or concerns, now is a
good time to discuss it on the mailing list.

Personally, I want to listen to the metasploit talk, and would hate
for it to be squeezed out by heated debate on the night.  So let's get
the ball rolling...

There is a summary of the issue on the TriLUG website:
  http://www.trilug.org/2011-01-13/trilug-org-status

btw: I am not on the committee, just a regular member.

Bill