[TriLUG] High Volume Hosting

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Fri Feb 4 11:39:41 EST 2011

I use cheap VPS's that run under $10 a month. They have plenty of
bandwidth allocation, but limited RAM. If the site is mostly static,
you'd be able to get away with one of these pretty easily.
Specifically, I have been happy with 2HOST (DC in Asheville, NC) and
just got a new one with BurstNET (in Scranton, PA). Both are stable
and reasonably fast.

Good luck.
Igor