[TriLUG] Upcoming vote on TriLUG non-profit status

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Sat Feb 5 11:56:46 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 12:18:09PM -0500, stan briggs wrote:
> All,
> One correction to Joe's comments: we are, currently, a registered NonProfit
> in NC.

I have been trying to listen to the audio of the meeting that work prevented me from attending, and have been having a lot of trouble making sense out of parts of it, with low volume and mumbling ( not necessarily intentional ) obscuring information.

One question that I have not heard ( seen ) discussed, is that of the liability of the Treasurer once the corporate organization has been destroyed, since all of the income of TriLUG will become personal income of the Treasurer.

Brian