[TriLUG] Lego Mindstorms at SplatSpace on Sunday, February 13

Justis Peters jtrilug at indythinker.com
Wed Feb 9 17:00:30 EST 2011

Come join us at SplatSpace for fun with Lego Mindstorms! More details on
the event are here:
   http://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/16507541/

We're meeting at 1pm on Sunday, February 13. This is also a practice
event for some folks who are mentoring at a Robotics Camp for 5th
graders later this month. If you'd like to help with that, be sure to
click through the event for details.

If you'd just like to come play with Legos and/or watch the action,
that's more than enough. If you or your kids happen to have serious Lego
skills, then come show us how it's done. The more the merrier!

Kind regards,
Justis

P.S. We have some Mindstorms kits available for play, but the mentors
will get first dibs on those. If you have any parts or kits, please do
bring them.