[TriLUG] Looking for AIX sysadmin guide

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Feb 10 15:59:31 EST 2011

On 2/10/2011 3:21 PM, Shane Baker wrote:
> I've tried Amazon to no avail.  If anyone has a decent beginner to moderate
> level systems administrator guide for AIX, I'd love to get the ISBN number.

Free IBM Redbooks:

IBM AIX Enterprise Edition System Administration Guide
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg247738.pdf

IBM Certification Study Guide AIX V4.3 System Administration
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg245129.pdf

IBM Certification Study Guide Eserver p5 and pSeries Administration and
Support for AIX 5L Version 5.3
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg247199.pdf

More:
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/cgi-bin/searchsite.cgi?query=aix

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530