[TriLUG] volunteer needed to pull weeds from the wiki

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 16:56:24 EST 2011

On 02/10/2011 04:29 PM, Kevin Hunter wrote:
> At 11:37am -0500 Thu, 10 Feb 2011, Alan Porter wrote:
>> You can see the changes here.
>> http://trilug.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges
>>
>> Would someone like to go through the recent changes and prune the
>> weeds from the wiki? That would be a big help to the group.
>
> Done.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kevin

Thanks, but could you unblock my "Spinkham" account? I created one to
work on this, and didn't get around to it before you.

Probably better to confirm that bad content has in fact come from an
account before permabanning it in the future.
--
 | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
 | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |