[TriLUG] [off topic] firewall, VPN, UTM, and web filtering suggestions

Gary Weinreb gweinreb at rocksolidsystems.com
Thu Feb 17 13:38:47 EST 2011

I use pfSense running on commodity solid-state platforms.  They are
extremely robust, full-featured, versatile, and will do 'bout everything
any commercial unit will do, and often much more.  Throughput depends on
capacity of hardware & circuit...

Please contact me off-list if you'd like for me to quote you a solution...

Best regards,
Gary Weinreb
Gary Weinreb
  direct: 704-944-0601