[TriLUG] OT: Bill banning Google Fiber to be heard Tuesday AM!

Joel J. Adamson adamsonj at email.unc.edu
Mon Mar 7 20:59:18 EST 2011

Steve Pinkham <steve.pinkham at gmail.com> writes:

> On the other hand, we need to be careful that we don't over-deamonize
> the bill and have our opinion brushed aside as blind rage by
> free-market hating hippies or the like. ;-)

I thought we were free-market-loving hippies.  I agree with your
sentiments completely, and I'll confess I didn't understand the bill one
bit, which is why I didn't send a comment to my representative.  That
won't stop me from telling other people (e.g. on identi.ca and twitter)
about it so that they can come to their own conclusions, however.

BTW the rest of the world spells "daemon" as "demon."

Joel
--
Joel J. Adamson
Servedio Lab