[TriLUG] Xen HVM guest has severe clock drift

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Thu Mar 10 15:00:43 EST 2011

Wow, Justis that is some thorough research. Yes, those last two are
the other two questions where I asked about this problem. Sounds like
I should just move to a PV VPS, but I will let the provider know about
what they can do on their end since they seemed receptive to it in the
past.

Thanks everyone for the useful info.

Igor