[TriLUG] OT: URGENT: H.129 to be heard in Thursday's Finance Committee!

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:48:11 EDT 2011

Exactly, Matt. And as AT&T's recent move demonstrates, the telecoms are
making the Internet less free, not only as in beer but as in speech.

While I don't think every city is ready to jump into the broadband
business, I don't like that choice being made for them at the state
level (or should I say, at the telecom lobbyist level, as TWC wrote the
bill).

Cheers,
Mark