[TriLUG] OT: URGENT: H.129 to be heard in Thursday's Finance Committee!

Bill Vinson bill at vinsonweb.com
Tue Mar 15 14:37:21 EDT 2011

Unfortunately for the people of NC, neither do our communications providers.
We're vastly behind other areas in this country, much less the world. I have
discounted internet-only from TWC & it is barely good enough for the price I
pay. The upstream bandwidth is particularly frustrating. I haven't seen my
speeds improve that much while I know that others have MUCH faster/better
service. Ultimately, I've been satisfied by the quality of service outside
of the speed itself, I would like to see REAL competition in all corners of
this state & I don't care whether it comes from public or private sources.
The communication companies much be led to improve their service as it's not
happening now...

Bill