[TriLUG] steering at trilug.org

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Thu Mar 17 16:01:05 EDT 2011

That confirms what some of us had been speculating yesterday on the
mailing list.

It seems prudent that the steering committee would have an address that
the members can mail and getting a response effectively saying, "your
invalid" especially after an explicit invitation to contact that address
was, um, unexpected.  It did not occur to me that the steering committee
would feel the need to moderate the member base in such a fashion.  Is
there that much of a problem with abuse?