[TriLUG] Want to Participate in World IPv6 Day?

David Black dave at jamsoft.com
Wed Mar 30 20:08:12 EDT 2011

Sounds fun - I'm up for it.  I wasn't aware any providers are (still?) willing to give out IPv6 prefixes.

To bring it closer to home, has anyone asked any of the major local ISPs about it?  Verizon, T-W, AT&T for instance.   The net chatter about my ISP, AT&T, suggests that while they are willing to trial 'v6 to some high end managed service customers, the residential DSL enthusiast may find themselves struggling to get packets through to a tunnel broker.

Dave