[TriLUG] Time Warner Wideband/Docsis 3.0

Russ Jones russ at virante.com
Thu Mar 31 13:57:36 EDT 2011

So, TimeWarnerCable launched "SignatureHome" a few months back. Basically
their best home services coupled with a dedicated support line, and some
other superfluous wastes of money. From what I have seen, it appears the
Charlotte speed boost was tied to this - ie: to get the 50mbps you had to
get the SignatureHome service. I may be reading it wrong, though.

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Time-Warner-Cable-Launches-50-Mbps-In-Charlotte-109406

They offer SignatureHome here in the Triangle, but not with the increased
speeds.